background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finishing


I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter. My son came home from college and it was great having him at home. He ate, and ate, and ate, and then ate some more. He said he doesn't normally eat so much but it just tasted sooooo good. LOL Comments like that make all the prep and cleanup seem minor.
I did the finishing on the Just Nan "Snow!" tin and needle mitten today. I was really nervous about the finishing on these because I didn't want to mess them up. I followed the directions step by step and am happy to say they turned out very pretty. I know it is funny to see the wintry scene on the green grass but I wanted to take an outside picture so the colors would show better.
I am stitching away on "Bushel and a Peck" and will post a progress picture tomorrow.
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Crispy said...

How nice that your son could make it home for Easter. I bet you will have to do some MAJOR grocery shopping by the sound of things LOL. Nothin' better than mommy cooking !!

Crispy

PunkiePie said...

Okay, I have no idea where my comment went. Great day spent with family and I love your stitchery.

Jan said...

Your needle mitten and tin are precious!! What great work you do! How nice to have family home.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Myra,

So happy that you had a lovely Easter with your son there! I love your mitten and tin. Great job on them. :)

Hugs,
Norma Soulet