background

Saturday, June 20, 2009

91 degrees, 56% humidity

What's a person to do but indulge in a little Ben & Jerry's!
I love these little tiny cups. I hardly ever eat a whole one in one sitting but they sure are good.














These little robins should have been finished up some time ago. Since spring is coming to an end I decided to finish them up today. I attached two eyelets, threaded some oak leaf buttons onto a length of jute and made a little pillow ornament.

If there are any fathers out there reading my silliness, I wish you the happiest of Father's Days tomorrow.


1 comment:

Crispy said...

What a cute little project. It's funny how pictures on blogs are decieving, I thought this was a much larger project.

Oh speaking of projects, I have a yellow slip in my PO box, I bet I know what it is LOL.

Crispy