background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun, fun, fun!


"A Spot of Christmas"
Milady's Needle - JCS July/August 2009
32 ct Moss Green Lugana / DMC threads
I thoroughly enjoyed every stitch in this little ornament. I like stitching small things and my favorite themes seems to be Christmas and Halloween. I think the primitive look of the deer is really cute and the beads along the border just give it that extra oomph. I don't usually stitch something more than once but I may make an exception with this one because it was so much fun to make. Wonder if it will be as fun the second time around?

5 comments:

Crispy said...

Oh what a cute little project. I bet it will be just as much fun the second time around.

Crispy

Berit said...

I love small things and Halloween stitching best as well! And, I'm even working on a Christmas ornament right now!

This is a really nice little thing--I can tell you enjoyed it!

PunkiePie said...

Very cute Myra. I really like it. I think a second one is in order.

Wilma NC said...

It's sweet! Your garden looks good too.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Love this little Christmas ornament.
Christmas is my favorite time of the year. :)