background

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Things to Trade

I have added a new section to my sidebar - "Things to Trade". When I stitch a design, most times I am not going to stitch it again so I thought I would post them on my blog to trade for something else I would like to stitch. Right now the only thing listed is the Bushel & A Peck chart. I am a slow stitcher so there might not be anything at all there but I might just have something you want.



I would be willing to trade for another chart you have that I might fancy or small pieces of linen or floss other than DMC or who knows what! If you are interested in something I have listed, email me and we can work something out. I would rather send these out in the world to be stitched again than to have them put to rest in a box somewhere only to be discovered 10 years later. (or 20 years later as evidenced by the Paula Vaughan piece I started).

1 comment:

Crispy said...

That's a clever idea Myra. I wish I had something to offer. I too am a slow stitcher and I also use highlight pens to mark my progress so basically my charts are a mess at the end and get tossed. I'm sure you will get some givers and takers.

Crispy