background

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catching up again

Let me begin by saying I have really ugly feet. Last week my boss gave all of the girls at work a gift certificate for a pedicure. I have a difficult time enjoying a pedicure because my feet are so darn ticklish but I managed to put that aside and this time I really enjoyed having a pedicure. I opted for the unconventional and went with Carolina Panther Blue. (I am really looking
forward to football season.) During the course of the pedicure I managed to make the entire row of 6 other ladies getting pedicures crack up because I was giggling from my ticklishness. Sheesh! I thought I was supposed to grow out of that. Anyway, now I can say I have pretty toes and my feet feel better than they have in a long time.

This is a floss tag I finished last weekend. The chart is an exclusive chat design by Tonia Pappan of Oak Haven Designs and is called "Spring Cup". You had to participate in one of her weekend chats in order to receive the chart.
I am taking a couple of days off work this week to try to get some things done around the house. It will be interesting to see how many of my "projects" I complete. :o) I really just want to sit and stitch all day.

3 comments:

Crispy said...

Oh Myra I can't imagine having a pedicure done, my feet are very ticklish too. Unfortunately my instinct is to kick, thanks to the torturing my brothers did as kids LOL. The results are lovely. Love the little tag and I know that I wouldn't get much done but stitching :0)

Crispy

PunkiePie said...

Pedicures ROCK! If I could get one every 3 weeks, I would. I have to be satisfied with just every 5 weeks or so. I get pedicures all year. I can't stand "bare" toes... even in the winter! LOVE the polish color you chose.

Barbeeque4 said...

I know what you mean about ticklish feet - nobody better never come near'em!! :)

Go Panthers!!!!!!!