background

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Floss Tag



Well, it has been almost a month and a half since I sent my partner in the Tiny Treasures Exchange her floss tag. I haven't heard that she has received it and I haven't heard that she hasn't received it. I think it is safe for me to post a picture either way.

This is a Bent Creek freebie called "Robin on Egg". I stitched it on 28 count Lugana over one. I'm not sure my eyes are cut out for over one stitching but I gave it my best. I stitched our initials and the year on the back.

I sincerely hope nothing untoward has happened to my partner and I also hope my tag isn't lost in the mail. I also sent some bird fabric and goodies along with the tag. I would just like to know one way or the other because if it is lost I want to stitch another one for my partner. I have always met my obligations in swaps and I wouldn't want anyone to think I didn't in this one.

The in-laws, niece, and nephews are coming over for dinner tonight. I am making beer can chicken, creamed corn, squash casserole, cucumber salad, rolls, and blackberry cobbler. I am proud to say the squash and cucumbers are from my little garden and the blackberries were picked from wild bushes which grow along our property. A good time will be had by all!

3 comments:

Crispy said...

Very cute tab Myra, hopefully, life is just keeping your partner busy right now and you will hear from her soon.

Crispy

PunkiePie said...

Very cute! I as well hope it's not lost in the mail. Maybe your post will prompt your partner to contact you. I'm sure life just got in the way.

Meari said...

Cute floss tag! I hope it didn't get lost in the mail, too.