background

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Girls



Dinner last night was a smashing success thanks to this trio. DH calls them "the girls" as in "Do you need help taking the girls to the grill?" or "Are the girls about done?" I only had 2 thrones for the queens so the one on the right had to be comfortable just sitting on its can. :o) It is always fun to spend time with the family while gorging ourselves on good food. After the meal DH and my son whipped out the guitars and we spent a couple of hours laughing, talking, and singing old songs way out of tune. Ahhh, family fun - life is good.

6 comments:

Crispy said...

Oooo I love beer can chicken, even when one has to just sit on it's can ROLF. It sounds like a wonderful evening Myra.

Crispy

PunkiePie said...

I've never had beer can chicken but it looks mighty good, Myra!

Carol said...

Yum...I can almost smell that chicken all the way up here in Pennsylvania! Looks so good Myra! And your little floss tag is darling--never tried stitching over one myself, but I think my 54 year old eyes might just rebel!

Berit said...

yum.YUM! The girls, lol!

Your floss tag IS darling! And, I agree that it is so exciting to be able to serve veggies from your own garden!

Meari said...

LOL @ "the girls". Sounds like a great time with the family.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hope you all enjoyed the Girl's! LOL
Your tag is lovely!

Hugs