background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sweet!

Isn't this design just the sweetest? I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. Since my DH has been pestering me about stitching Halloween and Christmas things, I thought I would stitch something summery.

"Bay View Estate"
By The Bay Needleart
Silkweaver mystery blue 18 ct Aida DMC floss

I believe I have found a favorite designer. (She has Halloween and Christmas designs too!) This little piece finished up at 2-1/2"x2-1/2" and fit perfectly in the opening for this frame. There is a lot of detail in this small design and the tiny little sheep on the grass are just beyond cute.



Now to decide which one of her designs I want to purchase and stitch next. :o)

7 comments:

Crispy said...

That is a wonderful little project Myra. I just love it!!!

Crispy

Berit said...

I had to take a computer break this weekend, so when I came back you can believe I had some catching up to do!

I love this piece, and I know all about "Seasonal Confusion"! I'm finishing up a watermelon theme now, but after that it's back to christmas and halloween ornaments! Yay!

That beetle (?) is startling, yet pretty, too. An inch and a half, you say? Wow!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Myra,

Love your stitched projects.

Carol said...

That is darling Myra--hadn't seen that one before... Perhaps you've enabled me this time!!! My son said the same thing to me the other day, "Mom, it's July, why are stitching Christmas stuff?" I just shook my head...men...will they ever understand?

PunkiePie said...

That is so pretty! I love the blue "canvas".

Micki said...

You do lovely stitching, and I have loved looking at your work. Your blog is so nice, and I will enjoy following it.
Micki

Meari said...

That looks great in the frame! Congrats on the finish.