background

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mini Ziggy



Hi everyone! Meet Mini Ziggy. :o) I decided to try my hand at making a stuffed pillow cat. I am pleased with him/her and can hardly wait to dress him/her up for each month and or holiday. I plan to make hats for him and use some of my seasonal small cross stitch pieces to make him a necklace of sorts. I can also picture a bow tied to that curvy tail. (Can you tell I am going to have fun with this?!) I think he will be a nice addition to my hearth.

I am trying to decide whether to make him a hat out of sunflower fabric now or just go right into September with some sort of apple theme. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

10 comments:

Berit said...

OmG, he is so cute!! I want one too, lol! I know I need to get on the way towards making some Halloween stuff, but the weather just does not have me feeling it yet!

But, I am making christmas ornaments, lol!

Cole said...

He's so cute! Great job!

Crispy said...

Too cute Myra LOL. I bet you loved playing dress up when you were a little girl....didn't we all? EKKKKK a spider!!

Crispy

PunkiePie said...

Cute cute! Apple theme. August is almost over. LOL.

Carol said...

Oh, what a cutie, Myra--of course, as you know, I am partial to black cats. I'll look forward to seeing him dressed up for the different seasons... Are your other cats jealous yet :)

omashee aka Barb said...

Mini Ziggy is toooo cute Myra! I want one too. Did you have a pattern? Love your PS Santa stitched on blue. And Your toes are Wild girl! W2G!

Lise said...

He's so cute!! And of course, I love the spider as well!!

NanaKaren said...

Myra... I love your cute black cat! Bet you will come up with some cute ways to decorate him for each season. Now, he is as he should be...naked, because its so hot! LOL.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Karen

Lynn W. said...

Myra, that is such a cute kitty. I can see he/she is read for fall with the tempting spider nearby. Ill be watching to see how you "decorate"!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Myra,

Love your cat! Can't wait to see pictures of him/her all dressed up for the different holidays!

Hugs