background

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

46 Years Ago

Don't I look like a happy camper?! I think I was actually about a year old in this picture. It seems all the pictures of me as a teeny tiny baby do not involve clothes and since I didn't want to get into trouble with the blogger folks for posting a nekkid picture.... LOL


I can't decide if my expression indicates I was scared of the photographer or I needed to go to the bathroom. At any rate, I don't intend to be sad this birthday. I am hoping for many more.



Have a great day everyone!

13 comments:

Berit said...

Hooray for you-day!

Happy Birthday to you, I hope you have a great day and many more, too.

Nita said...

Happy Birthday, Myra!
Wishing you a fantabulous day and a sticherific year ahead!

Carol said...

Awww...so sweet! Happy birthday, young 'un (Unfortunately, I've got you "beat" by 8 years--ugh!!)... Hope you get lots of stash for your special day :)

Cole said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you've had a fantastic day!

Ranae said...

Happy Birthday!! Myra!
Hope you had a wonderful day!

Daffycat said...

Happy birthday, Myra! Many happy returns!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MYRAAAAAAA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU!
Hope you had a wonderful day. I just got back from shopping but didn't want to miss singing to you! :)

~~~Melinda said...

Myra,

I hope you had a very happy birthday!

Sharon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hop over and visit you from time to time, but don't think I have ever left a comment. Have a great day!

PunkiePie said...

What a sweet picture, Myra! I hope you have a very special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Crispy said...

Happy Birthday MYRA!!! Sorry I'm a day late.

You haven't changed a bit :0)

Crispy

Xangles said...

Happy Birthday, Myra. Wishing you many many joyful years, good health and good friends! I think you were a little scared of the camera the photographer had ;-)
{hugs} Pokua

Tracey said...

Happy birthday a lil' late!! What a precious picture, even if you do look a little skeered.