background

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mail



Looky what the mailman delivered Friday! It is one of Norma's Gypsy Cats all decked out for Halloween! Can you tell I am excited about this!!! I had a pretty crappy day at work Friday and this just made my day. This little thing is just irresistable, even my DH and my son (who rarely notice anything) commented on how cute and clever this was. Norma used a pop can tab for the hanger on the back - I just thought that was so inventive and very functional. She also sent me a lovely fall fabric postcard which I failed to photograph. Thank you so much dear Norma you are such a sweetie!

I plan to pull out all of my Halloween things tomorrow and place them about the house. Now to remember where I put them all...

5 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Myra,

He looks so cute on your blog. Happy that you and DH like him.

Hugs,
Norma

Berit said...

He is just WAY too cute! love the green button eyes.

Crispy said...

Sorry for your bad Friday...Norma must have had some sort of radar going and timed the gift perfectly :0)

Crispy

Tracey said...

Cute!! I was just thinking- I have so many Halloween things that aren't framed/finished- I need to get them done so I can decorate the house!
Here's to a better Monday tomorrow! :)

PunkiePie said...

Cute cute! The kitty is adorable!