background

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Won!

Andrea over at The Craft Room had a drawing on her blog for one of her handmade ornaments. I threw my name into the drawing and just look at what I won! I am just tickled pink to have one of her ornaments - her stitching is flawless and the finishing with that beaded edge is just divine. Because of my crappy photo abilities you can't really see the little brass charm on the upper left that says "Made For You", such a nice personal touch. It will have a place of honor on my tree this year.

Thank you Andrea!

8 comments:

Berit said...

Ooh; lucky! The beaded edge really is *that* cute!

Daffycat said...

Oooo, congratulations! The ornament is so lovely!

Crispy said...

Congradulations on the win Myra!! I love the beading around the ornament.

Crispy

Carol said...

Oh, lucky you! Andrea's ornaments are always so beautifully finished. I would love to learn to do that beading on the side...

Jan said...

What a sweet ornament! Congratulations on your win!

Ranae said...

Congrats! on the adorable win

Andrea said...

My pleasure Myra, I'm so pleased you like it. Enjoy!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Congratulations Myra on winning the cute ornament!
Hugs