background

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mine


And here are the ornaments I made for the Christmas ornament swap on The Quilting Bee forum. None of my swap partners visit my blog so I feel safe in posting a picture.

These look complicated but they are are not. The toughest part for me was drawing a 9 inch equilateral triangle. Thanks to Katrina for the wonderful tutorial found here. I opted for a small jingle bell instead of a button on the front. Wouldn't a tree full of these in sparkly Christmas fabrics be pretty?

12 comments:

Crispy said...

Oh Myra, those are beautiful!! You going to tell us where you got the pattern or even do a tutorial???

Crispy

Blu said...

These are really cute!
Thanks for the link to the tutorial~

Berit said...

Ooah!! Those are pretty; and they give a complex look, too.

Lynn W. said...

They're gorgeous Wilma. I'm sure the ladies receiving them will think so, too.

Ann said...

Thanks for your visit Myra. Love the decorations, I ran out of ideas so will try this one.

Carol said...

You are so creative, Myra--they are really, really cute :)

I love seeing all of your non-cross stitch creations on your blog!

Did you photograph them on your holly bush? I was looking at our holly the other day thinking that would be a nice backdrop for photographing ornaments (if I ever finish them!!!), but our holly is pretty dull compared to your glossy looking one!

Jan said...

Your ornaments are gorgeous---they look very complicated, too! Lucky person who gets them in your exchange!

PunkiePie said...

How PRETTY! I just love them!

Andrea said...

Lovely ornaments, very pretty.

Ranae said...

oh wow! The ornies are sew gorgeous. They look very complicated, but I will take your word, lol

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Myra,
Your Christmas ornaments look so complex and lovely!
I am sure whoever gets them will be very happy.

Mare said...

Very pretty!