background

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Preparing for Winter

I am trying to get ahead of the game and make myself a winter fob for my scissors. :o) This little cutie is barely an inch square. I had admired him from the moment I saw him in the JCS 2009 Ornament issue and knew he would be one of the first ornaments I stitched. A simple snowflake for the back of the fob added the finishing touch for this little guy. :o)



"Purple Penguin"
Casey Buonaugurio Designs
32 ct lavender evenweave
1 over 1 with DMC flosses




11 comments:

J Rae said...

CUTE!!!

Your PrimitiveBettys Thankful looks great as well!!!

Carol said...

Oh, he makes me smile, Myra! I'm still using the pumpkin fob that I won in your giveaway for my scissors...guess it is time to change it for the season :)

PunkiePie said...

CUTE!!!! I just love it, Myra!

Berit said...

How cute! I've got her cherry cheesecake as a WiP (or maybe it's an UFO...), and her caramel apples chart, too. I love the lavender ground!

Andrea said...

Aww, sweet little guy. :)

FayeRaye said...

cutie patootie~~~

Daffycat said...

Awww, I love him! He made the perfect tiny fob.

Crispy said...

A very cute fob Myra.

Crispy

Xangles said...

Loove that fob, Myra and that little snowman ornament is so cute. I'm slowly trying to build up a little collection of christmas related smalls, but Christmas always catches me by surprise!
{hugs} Pokua

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Myra,

Your penguin fob is so cute!
Love him.

Mare said...

Ohh he is adorable!