background

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Festive!

"Biscornu #346"
The Floss Box
32 Raw Opal Belfast
DMC Floss


I knew the moment I saw this biscornu that I had to add it to my holiday collection. I have a thing for cardinals and this is one of the prettiest designs for a biscornu I have seen. Check out Emily's other designs at www.theflossbox.com. You just can't beat her prices (90 cents for a biscornu pattern). I had to buy several as I loved so many of them. (No affiliation, just a happy customer).

Mini Ziggy has donned his Santa cap and gold bow and is sitting by the tree. We hope you all have a wonderful, creative weekend!

10 comments:

BeckySC said...

OOOOH, I just love the Biscornu, Myra!!! Grwat job :)
((hugs))

Carol said...

Wow! The biscornu is spectacular, Myra--love the bright colors, too.

Wishing mini-Ziggy a joy-filled Christmas season! He looks very jaunty in his little Santa cap :)

Crispy said...

That is so pretty Myra!! Love the other patterns too, especially the one on the bottom :0)

Crispy

Ann said...

Beautiful biscornu, perfect as a decoration too. Love the cat!

Daffycat said...

Oh I love all the colors in the biscornu. It is perfect, Myra! I have a thing for Cardinals and Chickadees...must be something about winter birds.

Blu said...

Your biscornu is gorgeous. Those colours just pop on that fabric~

Ann said...

I looked up Wonder Wallet that you mentioned Myra, it's slightly different to the ones I made so will be having a go at these too - thanks for the idea!

Ranae said...

Oh! Myra the biscornu turned out fabulous. I love it.

Wilma NC said...

AS usual your things are gorgeous!!!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Myra sweetie,

Your wonder wallets are so nice. I have been using the one you sent to me all the time. Your Biscornu turned out lovely!
Your fabric cat with the Santa hat is so cute.
Hugs