background

Monday, December 7, 2009

Making Gifts

"Wonder Wallets"
Lazy Girl Designs
We are getting down to the wire now, not that many days left until Christmas. This weekend I sewed a slew of WonderWallets. I just love these little things and carry mine in my purse every day. I actually made eight of these but packed one up to mail before I remembered to take a picture. These are like eating potato chips - you can't make just one! After doing so much cross stitch it was nice to sit down at the sewing machine for a while. Now if I could just make myself quilt a couple of these quilt tops I have sitting around...

7 comments:

Dawn said...

The little wallets are lovely Myra.
Now you've got the machine out you really should make those quilts. Once you get started you'll wonder why you have put it off for so long.

Hugs

Crispy said...

The little wallets are so cute....who knows you might like doing a little quilting LOL.

Crispy

Ann said...

Totally agree, my wallets are much simpler inside than yours, I just love making them! I tend to use my sewing machine during the winter and embroider in the summer, I love my sewing machine!

Carol said...

Very pretty, Myra--you sure have been busy! How long does each one take to complete?

Andrea said...

Lovely wallets. Such pretty fabrics.

Nita said...

I had to Google Wonder Wallets - how cool they are! Great job - and you have some lucky recipients on your Christmas list.
Hugs,

PunkiePie said...

I need to make more of these. They are so handy to have.