background

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And the winners are...

Random.org chose #1 - Lisa! as the winner of the Wizard of Oz print bag. Congratulations Lisa, I hope you enjoy it. :o) Lisa said she had everything crossed in hopes of winning and it looks like her contortions paid off. You made me smile. :o) Who says the first commenter never wins?

and

#22 - Amy! as the winner of the bright paisley print bag. Congratulations Amy, I hope you enjoy yours too. :o) Amy said she never wins anything and really preferred this bag. You made me smile too!
A big thank you to everyone who takes time out of your busy day to visit and leave a comment. Your visits, comments, and friendship really mean a lot to me.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

oh my! what a wonderful surprise Myra, I love the wonderful wizard of oz film, my Daughter Chloe and I watch it often, I will treasure such a beautiful gift, thank you so much x

Berit said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! Thanks, Myra, for letting us have fun with this. :D

Ranae said...

Congrats!! to the lucky winners

Amy said...

OH THANK YOU! I love the paisley bag & I really never win anything, so this is wonderful! Thank you so much Myra!!!!!

Catherine said...

Congrats to Lisa and Amy!! Those are two lucky girls!!

Thanks for the chance!

Robin said...

Congrats to the winners but I'm so far behind on blog reading that I totally missed this whole giveaway - pooh! :-(

riona said...

And speaking of winners: you won the Homespun Elegance Wooly Tyme charts on my blog ... please e-mail me at reg mar acc at optonline dot net.