background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bean Sprout Anyone?

Carol is my hero! She has this in her stash and has offered to send me a length. Thank you so much Carol and thanks to all of you who checked your stash for me.

I had hoped to finish this today but it was not meant to be. See the green border? I didn't have enough of the Cresent Colours Bean Sprout to finish it. I was very careful with my floss as I knew the March Sampler used quite a bit of the green but I still came up short.

So, does anyone have this floss in their stash? Would you be willing to send me an 12"-18" length? I really hate to buy another skein and would gladly send you some finishing fabric or some other goodie in return.

11 comments:

Berit said...

I'm sorry, Myra, that I don't have any to send to you! I'm crossing my fingers, though, because if someone has it they'll definitely send it along. Stitchers are such generous people! :D

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

I wish I did have that, Myra but I'm almost positive I don't have that color - but I will go check. I'm sure that someone will be able to help!

Carol said...

I do! I do! Got it in my hot little hands right now, Myra. I just bought it for a new project and would be happy to send you a length... Do you want the lighter part of it or the darker? Or a piece that includes both? Happy to help :)

JOLENE said...

I'm happy to see that Carol was able to help you out. What a cute little bird hiding under the umbrella. I've never seen this pattern before....great (almost) finish Myra!! Smiles.....

Blu said...

Glad to see your problem's on it's way to being solved.
Please visit my blog to accept an award.

FayeRaye said...

Well.....CArol beat me to the punch...I could have driven it to you!!lol....Love this little springy piece~~~ Faye

Kathy A. said...

How great are our stitching friends!!!!
Glad to hear the missing thread is on it's way and your cute little project will have it's last fews x's crossed.

Catherine said...

Isn't it great when fellow stitchers can come to our rescue! So glad that you were able to find what you needed!

Crispy said...

Hooray!! Nothing worse than running out of something for a project. This is such a cute one too.

Crispy

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

What a cute project! I hope you get the green from Carol soon. That was so nice of her to send you some.

Hugs

Carin said...

Did you get the thread? I have a left over from the same design and orderd a new skien so have have enough now for it.
If you still in need for it, just send a email (address on my blog)