background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Great Mail Day!

Today's mail brought my Easter exchange package from Ellen S. (no blog) She stitched this Lizzie Kate April Stamp and finished it into a little pocket complete with Easter ribbon handle. Isn't it cute? I just love the tiny little buttons. She also sent along some wonderful extras which will be put to good use. Thank you Ellen for making my day special.

This bounty of charts also arrived from Riona at Oubliette. I won her February giveaway of these Homespun Elegance Wooly Tyme Club charts. They are great designs and will be my monthly stitch for next year. (I have to get through the LHN Monthly Samplers this year) I can't decide if I want to give Mini Ziggy a new friend to wear these or if I want to do pinkeeps or little quiltys or, or, or.....OH! the possibilities. I am just thrilled to have won these. They will be offered as a giveaway here once I stitch them.

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow! I'd say that's a great mail day!! How perfect that you won the Wooly Tyme charts!! I love sheep, so I'd vote for giving Mini Ziggy a new friend! But you are right - there are so many possibilities!

Deb said...

You definitely had a great mail day!! Those Wooley Tyme charts are so cute!

Daffycat said...

Oh what fun mail! I can't wait to see you start on next years' monthlys!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

You did have a good day! Fun monthly charts - do you have the lamb or will you just make one or do something else with them?

Berit said...

Of course my eyes went right to the Halloween sheep blanket, lol (having already seen your wonderful exchange on the blog! ;) I also think the Santa looks nice, and will have to keep my eye out for a bigger image of it! :D

I think your idea to "pass it on" is a good one, and I've been planning to do the same with Redbird Sampler, which will be soon! :D

Kathy A. said...

Pretty little Easter exchange. Oh those sheep look like such fun!!!1

Lois said...

Definitely a nice mail day! What a lovely exchange package to receive and the HE charts will be fun to stitch.

Jane said...

Hi Myra
I'm a new blogger and have just found your site. Love your finished projects and several have inspired me to dig deep in my stash box and find the same.
I have never seen the Wooly Tyme charts before so will be hunting them out this afternoon ~ they look really cute.
I'll be back!

Crispy said...

Oooo what a great mail day you had!!

I have a question, when you use a chart, how do you mark where you left off? I usually make copies of the chart and use a highlighter pen to mark off where I've been.

Crispy

Jan said...

Love the Wooly Thyme Sheep---they are adorable!! You had a wonderful mail day!

JOLENE said...

What a fun mail day!!! I can see why, congrats of the giveaway, they are adorable.

Sharlotte said...

I really love these patterns and have thought many times about buying them. I hope you'll get to stitch one soon.