background

Friday, March 26, 2010

Linky Love

I have stumbled across some really nice freebies in the past week I wanted to share with you.

From Glendon Place - check out the gorgeous Easter egg in their freebie section. I started stitching this while waiting for my green floss to arrive from Carol. (It has arrived in record time, thanks again Carol! I plan to finish up the April sampler this weekend)


Look at this carrot from The Cricket Collection. Now go check out Sylvia's finish and her tutorial. Makes me wish I had seen this before I started the egg. :o)

V and Co has lots of tutorials on her site. I especially like these fabric covered eggs and basket.

Doncha just love that these wonderfully creative people share their talents with us so freely?

Have a great weekend one and all!

6 comments:

Berit said...

Thanks, Myra! I especially love that carrot and the tutorial to finish it! Wow is that nicely done! o_0.

stormybrew57 said...

thank you so much for the links to the freebies--i really love the carrot!

Jane said...

Myra, thank you so much for sharing your finds with us all - the carrot chart is gorgeous and it's a definite future project - running out of time for this Easter but it will stay at the top of the stash box for next time!

Hazel said...

Thanks for the links. Love that carrot. x

Carol said...

Great links, Myra--they were all new to me. That carrot is especially cute :) Thanks for the heads up!

Cole said...

Great links Myra ~ love the enabling!! LOL I have a little bit of sunshine for you on my blog, enjoy!