background

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Marching In

Here is mini Ziggy all decked out (not really, we went minimalistic this month) in his March greenery. I have a Kennedy tartan scarf somewhere that he should be wearing but I think it is still packed in a box somewhere.

It is snowing here today. Ugh! So far, it isn't sticking to the roads but tomorrow morning might be interesting. I still haven't taken all of the pins out of my LHN piece and remounted it. That might just have to wait for the weekend. I did start a little spring piece that should stitch up quickly. I just felt the need to stitch something springy. :o)

I hope it is warm and sunny where you are! Have a great evening. :o)

8 comments:

Cari-in-VA said...

I wish it were warm and sunny in my little corner of the world, too. Sadly, it is snowing and the snow is sticking.

Have a good evening.

Catherine said...

I think we all just need some bright sunny spring-like days!

Love your St. Patrick's decorations!

FayeRaye said...

OMGoodnes....my first graders went nuts today to see those huge snow falkes falling....AGAIN.... Nothing like a late winter snow in the Carolinas!~~ Enough already~~ love your display btw....

Berit said...

I stitched up a little springy thing, too! Now, I just need to finish it and show it off on my blog! ;) Ziggy is looking distinguished in his suave ribbon!

BeckySC said...

Heelo friend :)
Looking good, Ziggy :) :)
We have 3.5 inches of the white stuff as of 11:45 PM...SIGH!!! I sure hope it gets outta here quickly!!! I'm COLD :)
((hugs))

Carol said...

Aww...I love Ziggy in his Irish garb, Myra :)

Can't believe you had snow yesterday--that is just not right! Things are actually warming up here and we expect to be in the 40s this weekend. (I'm sure that doesn't sound warm to you, does it?!)

Crispy said...

Myra, what is that piece that is under Ziggy's tail? Is it something you made? Very pretty.

I'm sure it would be bright and sunny here if we didn't have this thick fog for the last 3 days. I sure hope it burns off today.

Crispy

PunkiePie said...

Kiss kiss Ziggy!