background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Monthly Table



Thank you all for your kind comments on my March Ziggy. :o) I do enjoy doing something each month with that crazy stuffed cat. I wanted to share with you a picture of my table with my "things" for March. (I would have my LHN March Sampler displayed here as well but you all know the story on that one!)

I only have one true March/St. Patrick's day cross stitch piece to display. I will have to rectify that before next year as I do enjoy the wearing of the green. The postcards are from swaps a couple of years ago when I was swapping fiber postcards every month. The one on the far right I made and the others are from ladies around the world. I love my swap postcards and get them out from time to time just to paw through them and smile. I always include some sort of container on my table with candy - in this case Hershey's kisses w/almonds. DH quit drinking many, many years ago and stopped smoking around the same time. He says the only vice he has now is chocolate so I try to keep him supplied. :o)

Thanks for your visits! I am off to package up my holiday exchange and then rest up for another day of work tomorrow. I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday!

7 comments:

JOLENE said...

Hi Myra,

I really like your new background you have chosen for March. I haven't even thought about getting my St.Paddy's day stuff out yet....I have been too busy lately to even post on my blog and keep up with all my friends. But I am working on catching up right now. Have you seen the new Shepherds Bush "Lucky Sheep" kit? It is wonderful, I bought it over this past weekend. If you are interested in it, let me know. Once I am finished with it I can pass it along to you to stitch for next year.

Berit said...

Nice "spread"; love the biscornu!

Lois said...

What a nice table for March! March 17th will be here before we know it!

Crispy said...

I too love the biscornu, it's the first thing I noticed in this photo. LOL

Crispy

FayeRaye said...

I love your background!~~ And it fits your theme so nicely~~~ You have been busy I see~ Nice job and enjoy your weekend too~~ Faye

Carol said...

Top 'o the mornin' to you, Myra! Looks like you're all set for St. Patrick's day. Everything looks very festive and the postcards are all so interesting. I'd never even seen one until you sent me the pretty one for my birthday.

I'm working tomorrow, too (AND Sunday--ugh), but at least we can enjoy today...

Catherine said...

Everything looks so good (and green!)