background

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunshine!

We didn't have very much sunshine here today, it was all grey and gloomy, but thanks to Nicole, Blu, and Tracey I have plenty here on my blog. Thank you ladies for making me feel special and for letting me know that someone does enjoy reading my meandering thoughts. :o)

I am behind in my blogging as I haven't felt great the past few days. I suffer from Plantar Fasciitas and I have had a flare up. Let me tell you, when your feet hurt - everything seems to hurt. My job requires me to be on my feet almost all day so I have been trying to rest today and hopefully get some relief. I plan to spend the next few hours stitching with my foot on a bag of frozen peas. :o)

I did finish my LHN April Sampler, just need to get it into the frame and I'll be ready for a new month. Time just flies when you are having fun, doesn't it? I am still plugging along with a stitch here and there on Where My Heart Blooms but ya'll just keep showing such pretty little things on your blogs and I keep getting distracted with smalls, and my monthly samplers, and my exchange pieces, and, and, LOL!

Thanks to all of you for taking time out of your day to stop by my blog. I treasure all of you and am always grateful for your kindness and generosity. I hope you all have the best week ever!

11 comments:

BeckySC said...

(((((((feel better soon my friend)))))))))))))

Carol said...

Oh, plantar fasciitas is not fun, Myra! My oldest has flare ups of it, too. Rest as much as you can and take extra good care of yourself...

I can't believe it will already be April on Thursday, but I am looking forward to seeing your LHN monthly sampler!

Congratulation on your sunshine award--your blog always makes me smile :)

Berit said...

Rest well and hope you're back to yourself again soon! :)

We're having a dreary cold rainy one here, too! :) I'm stitching away on Quaker Diamonds; hopefully I'll have enough to show on my blog soon! :)

FayeRaye said...

Get well soon~~ I sure do hope the tornados were not anywhere near you~~~ omg.......

Crispy said...

Oh my, I hope you are feeling better very soon Myra!! I couldn't imagine having to stand all day when your feet hurt so.

Hugs

Crispy

Cari-in-VA said...

I hope you are feeling better today! Congrats on your awards - your blog is always a joy to visit.

I finished Where Your Blooms last year and love it! Of course anything BBD is wonderful.

Enjoy your day.

Catherine said...

I do hope you are feeling better!

Kay said...

Plantar fasciitas is AWFUL! Hope you feel better soon. I try to keep my calves stretched out really well, which helps a little bit. Good luck.

Lois said...

Look after yourself and feel better soon Myra. Congrats on finishing your LHN April Sampler. Looking forward to seeing a picture.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Myra,
So sorry to hear about your Plantar Fasciitis. I have that too in my right foot but I went to a Podiatrist and he gave me a cortisone shot( it is painful) and thank goodness up to now, after 7 months the pain hasn't returned. Plus I got a boot to wear during the night that reflexes your foot back toward your knee and that really helped.
Maybe that is something you should consider.
Hope you get better soon.
Hugs,

Lindsay said...

Ouch I suffer with it as well and I've found that heel pads work well and there are some exercises that help as well