background

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Winner!

And the winner is ...
Catherine!
Catherine, please email your address and I will get these out to you right away. :o)
Thank you to all who visit my blog and leave such nice comments and give me encouragement. I really appreciate each and every one of you.
I have nothing to show today. Not a thing. We have been working on our gardening space, mowing and weed eating this weekend so not a lot of stitching or sewing was done.
I wish each of you a wonderful week filled with happiness.

7 comments:

PunkiePie said...

Congratulations Catherine!

Berit said...

Congrats to Catherine! Thanks for hosting such a fun giveaway, Myra!

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations Catherine. Have a wonderful week too Myra.

Cari-in-VA said...

Congratulations to Catherine!

FayeRaye said...

Way to go Catherine~~ You will LOVE how Myra sews up her goodies!! Faye

Xangles said...

Congrats to Catherine! Tell me about weeding - I should have spent last weekend getting my veggie patch organised, but guess what I did instead!
{hugs} Pokua

Catherine said...

Thanks so much Myra!! I am soooo excited that I will finally have some of your goodies!!

I'm like you - not much stitching recently due to work in the gardens and baseball with the boys!

Thanks again! I'm going to go be giddy some more!