background

Saturday, June 5, 2010

And the winner is...

I really enjoyed reading everyone's favorite summertime foods. Corn on the cob, strawberries, tomatoes, I am hungry just thinking about them!
I used the random number generator and the winner is lucky number 15...
Jan said...
Love your bag and I would love to be your twin! My favorite Summer food is corn on the cob with lots of butter please (one time when I just can't say "no" to butter!!!!) And can't forget watermelon!
Jan and I have been online friends for a looonnnggg time. Jan does an amazing (and I do mean amazing) amount of quilting for charity - especially Project Linus. Her husband sews and quilts as well. They give so much of themselves to others. Head over to her blog Quilter Jan to see her latest creations.
Jan, I have your address but if you would please shoot me an email so I can confirm it is still correct. I'll get your tote in the mail on Monday! Thanks!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats to Jan!!

Carol said...

I'm sure Jan will love your bag, Myra! Congratulations to her :)

Crispy said...

Congrats Jan!!

Crispy

Deb said...

Congratulations Jan!!!

PunkiePie said...

Congratulations Jan!!!

Jan said...

Thank you so much, Myra! You have made me so happy! I will love having something made by you!!!!!