background

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Great Mail Week

Don't you just love great mail weeks? It is so fun to get something in the mail besides bills and junk mail. Kathy sent me this cute little bag she made. I just love the bright fabric and the unique construction of the bag. She also sent the gorgeous beaded fob with sewing machine charm. Isn't it just perfect for me? Thank you so much Kathy!

Roberta celebrated 3 years of blogging with a drawing and I won this fabulous chart. This is only my 2nd CHS chart and isn't it a beauty? I know I will enjoy stitching it. Thank you Roberta!
I want to thank all of you for your recent comments on my exchanges and patriotic fob. I really appreciate all of you and those kind, encouraging comments just make me want to sew and stitch 24/7. Since it is 93 degrees here today, I think staying inside and stitching is in order for the weekend. :o)
Stay cool!

7 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Isn't Kathy a sweetie?

Catherine said...

Great goodies!! I love that pattern - guess I might have to get myself one before it's too late!

Kathy A. said...

Glad you enjoyed your little gift. Congrats on the win!

Crispy said...

Great gift and win Myra!! I love the pattern you won, I have a pictures similar to that :0)

Crispy

Berit said...

What nice mail! :D Isn't it nice when good things also count for that "What goes around comes around." Adage? :) Enjoy.

Sharlotte said...

Black Willow Farm is one of my favorites from CHS. I plan to stitch it eventually but it won't be very much fun to pay the OOP price on ebay. :(

Carol said...

You're on a lucky streak, Myra! Congratulations :)

93?!! UGH--I'd be inside stitching all day, too! Our main problem up here is the humidity--we've had so much rain that everything feels damp all the time...