background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ready for July

I finished stitching my LHN Monthly Sampler for July with absolutely no frogging. Yay, me!
Karen was my partner in the 4th of July exchange and just look at the cutie she stitched for me. :o) The design is by Erica Michaels - "A Slice of Freedom". I love the design as well as the fabric and ribbon she used for finishing. Karen does beautiful work - head on over to her blog and look at all of her wonderful creations. Thank you Karen for giving me another true treasure to add to my patriotic display.
It is 93 degrees here today so I am staying inside with the A/C and staying busy with my stitching. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

April Mechelle said...

Great LHN July !! Love the pillow from Karen !!! So great !

Berit said...

YGG! You are really turning 'em out! Can't wait to see August. ;)

Crispy said...

Your stitchery is lovely :0) The one from Karen is lovely too, I like the antique feel it has.

Crispy

Carol said...

"July" is just lovely, Myra--the colors are so pretty and happy looking. Isn't it nice to have a
no frogging" piece? I don't think I've ever had one...

Love your exchange piece, too--Karen's work is so pretty...

Hope you survive your heat wave--we're up in the mid-80s here this week and I hope to spend most of it inside :)

Jane said...

Myra so pleased you're over that awful summer cold and busy stitching again. I could tell from your previous photo that 'July' was going to look good especially with those gorgeous colours so it's really lovely to see it finished and can't wait to see August as well.
Have a good week xxx

Daffycat said...

Excellent job finishing July in such a timely manner! It looks wonderful.

I adore your exchange piece from Karen. It's lovely! Your patriotic collection is growing!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Myra,
Your July sampler came out lovely!
The stitchery that Karen sent to you is lovely too. Isn't it fun to receive goodies in the mail? I
love Happy Mail! :)
Hugs

Ranae said...

Cute July piece and I love the exchange from Karen
Stay cool!!!

Julianne said...

Myra,
Your finish on July looks great!

Your exchange from Karen is just perfect for you. You're all set for the 4th.

I hope your garden is doing well

shakatak66 said...

Your July sampler looks great - and the exchange pillow received is really lovely :)