background

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Exchange Received


Just look at the beautiful pillow ornament that arrived today from Conny. Isn't it pretty? Conny said it is "Daisy, Daisy" by La-D-Da stitched on 32 ct linen using DMC threads of her choosing.It is stitched and finished just perfectly with a cute bow and flower button, velvet ribbon hanger, ric rac around the edge, and lovely floral fabric for the back. I really like the rich pink linen she used - it sets off the design so well.

Thank you so much Conny! It will have a place of honor in my summer decorating. :o)

8 comments:

Berit said...

OOh, Myra, What a beauty it is! That pink linen looks more subtle than you'd expect from the phrase "pink linen", right? Very charming.

Sharlotte said...

Oh Myra this is lovely. I have received Conny's work in the past. It is superb!!:)

Deb said...

I just love this on that pink fabric!!! I think the original pattern called for something kind of dirty looking. On that pink, it's just outstanding. You're so lucky to receive it!!

Ranae said...

Oh! What a pretty exchange.

Bonnie said...

The daisy looks fab on the pink linen. The verse reminds me of the song my mother used to sing. I believe it was something about a bicycle built for two. Simply love it, might have to copy Conny and stitch one for me.

Blu said...

Lucky you! That's such a gorgeous piece on such a gorgeous coloured linen! The finish is so cute too.

Lois said...

Such a lovely gift to receive Myra. It's so pretty!

Crispy said...

Wow that is really cute! Love the lyrics on it :0)

Crispy