background

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Winner

I thoroughly enjoyed reading how each of you celebrates (or doesn't) celebrate Valentine's Day.  I found that many of you have very sweet husbands and that many of you are very sweet to your loved ones.  I also enjoyed reading about everyone's snow or lack thereof.  I myself am wishing for one BIG snowfall here and then I am ready for spring.  I haven't had a chance this year to show off my falling sledding prowess and would like that chance at least once this winter.

Thank you all for the well wishes for Ziggy.  No need to worry, he is back to his normal self just with a freaky looking face.  Hopefully, he will stay close by for a while and stay out of trouble.

The random number generator chose lucky # 5  Kathy A. as the winner of the needlecase and stuffed pennie pocket.   Kathy, when your name came up I had a nice laugh as now you absolutely WON"T have to make one of these for yourself.  LOL

Since there were so many entries I decided to stuff another pennie pocket to send along to the second person chosen by the random number generator - #15 Elaine. 

Ladies, if you will send me your mailing addresses I will get these out to you on Wednesday.  (I know I said Tuesday but I wasn't thinking that I might actually need your addresses before I could mail them.  LOL)  I will be sending you an email right away.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit my blog and share a little of your life with me.  I enjoyed reading each and every comment and I am thrilled that some of you keep coming back to see what I have to show and say.

16 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations to the happy winners! :D

Catherine said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! How sweet of you to add a second gift!

Pumpkin said...

Congrats girls!

Leisha said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Myra! I believe that I got the decals on my wall at a craft store in Parkersburg, WV called Crafts 2000 a couple of years ago. I will probably be going there in a couple of weeks and I will see if they have them.
Leisha

Crystal said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies

dixiesamplardesigns said...

Congratulations to the lucky ladies!!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Hazel said...

Congrats girlies. x

The Primrose Lane said...

It is nice to see another NC stitcher - where are your favorite supply places?
Mimi = http://alovelypinklife.blogspot.com/

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Sorry I missed the giveaway! but I'm happy that Ziggy is okay. Darn cat!

Carol said...

Congratulations to Kathy A. and Elaine--I know they'll love your goodies, Myra :)

Kim D. said...

Congrats to the winners, lucky ladies!!

Lois said...

Congrats to the winners! Glad to hear that Ziggy is doing well.

Sharon said...

Congrats to the sure-to-be-happy winners!!! :)

Kathy A. said...

Whoohoo as she dances around the room. Myra's beautiful work is on it's way to my house and surprise, surprise - in two days it has arrived!!!! Wonderful, wonderful. Thank you so much Myra.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yay for Kathy!!!

Conny said...

Congrats ladies! It's a beautiful gift. Still love my bag, Myra and use it nearly everyday.