background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Determining a winner

I sorted through all the comments and guesses as to what would be in the final part of the Mystery Sampler.  The guesses included birdhouses, bird nests, bird baths, fledglings, a tree with fruit, a feeder, hearts, a piano, and a house.  It seems that we were all surprised by the sheep!

Amy, Carol F, and Catherine correctly guessed a house so I put those 3 names on a slip of paper and placed them in a bowl.  And the winner is...........................


Amy!
She will be receiving this coordinated set consisting of a large and small Maggie bag and a Wonder Wallet.

 And just because I am going to send this Wonder Wallet to Carol.
 And Catherine is going to be a winner too!  :o)

Ladies, if you will please email me with your addresses I will get these out to you. 

Thanks to everyone who played along.  I really enjoyed reading all your comments and imagining all your guesses.  :o)  Now get back to that stitchin'!  LOL

6 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Lovely Maggies, Myra! Congratulations to your winners.

Catherine said...

Myra,
You just made a great day even better! Thanks for being so generous!! I'm off to email you!
Hugs!!

Amy said...

Oh Myra, thank you so much! I can't believe I won anything - and I LOVE the California Dreamin' Fabric line!!! :-) Thank you for making my day!!

Hugs,
Amy

Carol said...

Congratulations to all the winners--I'm sure they'll be thrilled with your beautifully made goodies, Myra :)

Sally said...

Congratulations to all the winners:)

Pumpkin said...

That's awesome! Congratulations to the winners :o)