background

Sunday, July 31, 2011

TUSAL

Here is my ort jar for the 2nd TUSAL post of July. 
Lots of orts from the Birds of A Feather Mystery Sampler in there.  :o)  I am stitching along although slowly.  For the past week I have been experiencing some pain in my right index finger down into my hand.  I suspect it is from stitching as that is my needle hand but I am so close to finishing this sampler I just refuse to stop.  Have any of you ever had this to happen? 

Today was a banner day for me as I found out I won a Go! Baby cutter and 3 sets of dies on Amy's blog.  I am stoked!  I am already imagining the wonderful things I can cut and sew with this little jewel.  Thank you to Amy and the AccuQuilt company.  I can't wait to get it in my hot little (sore) hands!   Maybe I'll give my stitching fingers a rest when it arrives.  :o)

Sending warm(perhaps cool would be better) wishes to all of you for a wonderful week ahead!

11 comments:

Chris said...

HI Myra,
I hope to see your mystery sampler in person next week!
I am so excited that you won the cutter. I know that you will do amazing things with it!

Jackie said...

Congrats on your win! I don't have finger pain from stitching but hand pain from holding the linen in hand. I hope your finger feels better soon.

Faye said...

Hate to hear about your finger but tickled to hear you won Amys giveaway!!! WTG~~ Faye

valerie said...

Congrats on your huge win! Woohoo! Hope your finger starts feeling better. I've never had that feeling before...

Mouse said...

ooooo well done on the win :) slightly green with jealousy ..lol and mmmm it could be over use or arthritis setting in ... ??? hope it stops hurting soon :0 love mouse xxxx

Crispy said...

Sorry to hear that your stitching finger is getting sore. I'm afraid rest will be the only cure for it (my index finger gets sore from hand piecing too much).

Very cool about the win!!

Crispy

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Congratulations Myra! What a great gift. Hope your finger gets better.
Hugs

Elaine said...

What a wonderful win Myra I can;t wait to see all the goodies you are going to make.
Sorry to hear your finger is hurting, hope it feels better soon.
I;m a bit behind with my blogs, your fabric birds look amazing!!

Catherine said...

Congrats on your win!! How perfect for you!! I know I emailed you, but I just had to say it again!

I do hope your finger is feeling better soon!

carol fun said...

Congratulations on winning the Go Baby - I'm sure you will enjoy it! As for the hand pain, I hope that gets better. I need to have my carpal tunnel fixed in my left hand but keep putting it off and sometimes I continue to stitch even though it gets numb -- there is always just one more stitch I want to do!

Mary said...

I'm so thrilled that you won Myra! I know you will be making amazing creations with it.

Take care of your finger. Might be a touch of tendonitis?

*HUGS*