background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Mail!

Hello dear friends!  I hope you are enjoying beautiful fall weather in your neck of the woods.  It has been a gorgeous week here with chilly nights and beautiful sunshiney days.  My mouth continues to heal although there is still quite a bit of swelling.  I really appreciate all your good thoughts and get well wishes.

Mindi offered a little gift to the first few to stitch her little freebie and I was one of the lucky ones.  Just look what arrived in my mailbox:
A gorgeous covered journal, and zipper bag filled with cute tissues, lip balm, and mints!  Isn't that journal just gorgeous?  I was thrilled as I have been keeping a stitching journal this year and have found mine to be a little on the small side.  This one will be perfect for 2012.  Thank you so much Mindi!  Your pattern was a joy to stitch.

Then my dear friend Norma sent me this little kit for my birthday:

It is the cutest little thing!  The mat is included and actually "finishes" the stitched design.  I will surely enjoy stitching it this winter when I am dreaming of being in my garden.  Thank you so much Norma - your little gift made my day.

I am working on putting together some things for a giveaway.  It seems I missed my blogaversary last month and I want to do something to recognize the fact I now have over 130 followers.  Check back this weekend as I hope to have it all together then.

I hope your week has been stupendous and you have wonderful things planned for the weekend!

18 comments:

April Mechelle said...

O Myra !! What wonderful gifts !! I know you will enjoy them !

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful bounty!! :) Enjoy!!

Annie said...

Fun gifts. Enjoy! And I hope your mouth continues to improve!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Myra,

That is such a nice gift that you received from Mindy. Happy that my gift arrived too and you like it.
Hugs

Cindy said...

so glad your feeling better! and what wonderful treats to receive in the mail!!

Deborah said...

Glad that your mouth is getting better. Wonderful gifts.

butterfly said...

Good news your mouth is getting better. What great gifts. Thanks for sharing.

Siobhan said...

What wonderful gifts! Lucky you. It's always nice to get some fun stuff in the mail! I hope your mouth is better and the pain a thing of the past.

Jane said...

Lovely gifts Myra, belated birthday wishes to you too.
Happy to hear your mouth is healing, it's a long process when it's something you have to use 24/7 and jelly and ice cream do have their limitations!!! Take Care xxx

cucki said...

very lovely gifts..happy belated birthday to you my dear..
hugs xx

Carol said...

Aren't Mindi's journals just wonderful, Myra!! I received mine the other day too and am just tickled with it :)

Nice present from Norma as well--at this rate your birthday will just keep going and going.

Sorry to hear about the mouth swelling--it all sounds so painful... Hope it heals completely this week!

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

c'est magnifique !
bisous bisous

Penny said...

What lovely gifts! Glad your mouth is healing and hope it won't be long before it is completely better. :)

Catherine said...

Oh Myra, isn't Happy Mail the best!! Lovely goodies!

Continued best wishes for your recovery...

Lois said...

What lovely goodies you've received Myra. I hope you're feeling 100% soon.

Vinniey said...

I hope your mouth is getting better soon. Beautiful gift from friends! The teddy bear kit is so cute!

Sally said...

Gorgeous goodies Myra:)

I hope your mouth continues to improve:)

Pumpkin said...

You DID have a great mail day :o)