background

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I realize there are most likely NO father's reading my blog but I wanted to shout out a happy day to all the Fathers and Father figures out there anyway.

DH has to work all weekend so we really couldn't plan anything but I made sure he was well fed with his favorites.

There was steak...
...a nice salad, steak fries, garlic breadsticks, and for dessert..........

...his favorite banana pudding!  The boys are planning to treat him to a 3D movie at the theatre as soon as they can all manage to be off work at the same time. 

Last week was an unbelievable week workwise and I didn't even get on the computer to check email, blogs or anything until yesterday.  I have quite a bit of catching up to do and plan to do just that this week when I am taking a week of vacation.  :o)

I had the random number generator choose a winner for the Bent Creek "United" pattern and the winner is Becky of Taking Up My Needle

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

Barb said...

My DH would love that banana pudding! It looks delicious. Enjoy your week off.

Peggy Lee said...

I made my hubby banana pudding too but he did the grilling.
Enjoy your vacation!

Mindi said...

All the food looks yummy! I can't let dad near the grill. A few years ago at Christmas we had a house full of guests and he managed to burn 3 full racks of baby back ribs to charcoal. We had pizza for dinner that night. Ever since then he doesn't even make a peep of protest about me taking over the grill.

Chris said...

Happy Father's Day Jerry!!
It looks like you had an amazing meal :)

Vickie said...

Yum! My husband would love the banana pudding. Um, we usually just have chocolate desserts of all types, don't know why.;) http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/

Cathy B said...

That banana pudding looks yummy! Sounds like you had a great day. Have a great week!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Myra,
Hope your hubby enjoyed the great dinner! :)
Hugs

Catherine said...

Yummy dinner ~ and wow, that dessert looks fabulous! Hope your vacation week is going well.