background

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Winner!

I would like to welcome my 5 new followers.  I now have 205!   Thank you all for stopping by my little corner of the web.

 I just have to show you this ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby today.

Isn't it fabulous!  Oh, and it was on sale too so I spent all of 2 quarters on it - so I bought 2 rolls.  LOL  It's the little things that make me smile.

Now without further ramblings from this peanut gallery, the winner is Maureen of Maureen's Mountain of Stitching.  Maureen I will be contacting you via email so we can decide what I should make for you.

I decided to choose a 2nd winner to receive a little surprise from me and that person is Kaye of Kitten Stitching.  Kaye, if you will please email me your snail mail address.

I wish I could send you all something.  Stay tuned, I plan to have a little Christmas themed giveaway in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy your Sunday and for those of you who do, don't forget to turn back your clocks tonight. 

12 comments:

Miss Pants said...

Neat ribbon! Too perfect for you.

Catherine said...

Congrats to your winners, Myra. I am sure they are in for a real treat!
Love the ribbon!!! So perfect for you!

Barb said...

Great ribbon!! Congratulations to the winners!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

very cute ribbon - and congats to the winners.

Kaisievic said...

Woo Hoo! I am so lucky! Thank you so much. I will email you my snail mail address.

Shirlee said...

Congratulations to both winners! Love that ribbon! I will have to check for it ... & possibly others? ... at our HL the next time I'm there : )

Vickie said...

I like your new ribbon. I would love to find poodle ribbon! ;)

Emma said...

Congrats to the winners! Cute ribbon too, and a bargain! Have a great Sunday :)

Christina said...

Congrats to Kaye and Maureen!
That ribbon is very cute - a great find!

Anne said...

Adorable ribbon! Congrats to Kaye and Maureen on winning!!

cucki said...

very sweet ribbon..
congrats to the winners xxx

Carol said...

Such adorable ribbon--what a great find :)

Congratulations to Maureen and Kaye!