I have another finish to show...
Chessie and Me
Floss and Fabric as kitted
Old Mill Stitchery Seasons of Chessie Club
A big thank you to Chris for gifting me with this lovely kit. There were lots of specialty stitches in this one so it took me a bit longer than the last one.
I almost made a tragic mistake in the finishing...I originally mounted the piece sideways with the words across the top. I didn't realize my mistake until I took it outside for the photo. Thank goodness I used Alene's tacky glue instead of the Gutterman's industrial strength glue I had thought about using. I was able to carefully remove the piece from the hornbook and attach it in the proper orientation. Crisis averted!
I hope you are having a wonderful week!