background

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Gift

Hello friends!
Are you about ready for Christmas?  I have plenty of spirit but not plenty of time these days it seems.  I have been enjoying reading all your lovely posts.  So many pretty things to see and so much inspiration!  Thank you for sharing.

I was surprised this week with a gift in my mail from Cindy.

 
I had admired this design and just love the beads on the boughs.  So pretty!  The finishing fabric and trim matches it just perfectly.  Thank you so much Cindy!
 
I have another busy day at work tomorrow and a busy weekend ahead.  I hope you all are enjoying all the gifts this season has to offer.
 
 
Goodnight!
 

14 comments:

Barb said...

What a pretty little pillow! I'm trying to get done so I can sit back and enjoy the season.

Pam in IL said...

Beautiful gift! Don't work too hard.

Lumiruusu said...

I admired that cute little blue bird in JCS Christmas Ornament issue and it look very preety the Cindy has finished it!
What a lovely surprise !

Annette-California said...

Love the pillow Cindy made you. The fabric is gorgeous she used for it.
Darling snowman arrangement you have.
love Annette

Sally said...

What a beautiful gift from Cindy.

Love your snowman!

Chris said...

What a sweet ornament from Cindy! I love the colors!

Cindy's Stitching said...

glad you like the ornament myra. Have a blessed christmas season.

Vickie said...

I love the colors, so pretty aren't they?

Mary said...

Beautiful ornament from Cindy. I love the colors!
Your snowman looks right at home, Myra. He is so cute~

butterfly said...

Beautiful gift from Cindy , don't forget to take time to smell the Holly.

Catherine said...

Such a sweet gift ~ those beads are perfect! Your snowman is adorable! Hope things slow down for you ~ it's been crazy here too, so I can understand! Hugs!

Bonnie said...

You received a beautiful ornament. I love turquoise. Your snowman is precious.

Andrea said...

A lovely pillow from Cindy. A great snowman too.

Maggee said...

What a great gift Myra! Have a very Merry Christmas! Hugs!